Class Mission Statement: Music theory is a vessel for us to develop the deepest and most intimate relationship possible with our chosen art form, as well as chance to examine the contextual aspects of the chosen music(s) that intersect with the other areas of academia, society, and beyond.
- Composition Guidelines New!
- AP Review Packet
- Harmonization Tips
- Figured Bass & Part Writing Checklist
- Tips for Melodic Dictation
- AP Vocabulary
- Secondary Function Packet
- Secondary Function Overview
- Diatonic Seventh Chord Overview
- Supplemental 7th Chord Work
Opening Day Theory Slide Presentation: https://docs.google.com/a/veronaschools.org/presentation/d/1aq0icvDywA9OxJ8CV7Wz0tkGTsHWWTtU-7oM8NuNLIo/edit?usp=sharing